Tuesday, February 9, 2010

READY FOR 3-D?

All the rage again! This old comic, complete with glasses and cassette was pretty emersive.....I'm eager to install flat panels as art with 3-D without glasses......and that doesn't seem to be very far in the future.......but for now,I can have fun with these old comics or old videocassetes of "It Came From Outer Space" viewed with old glasses that I kept.....from the 50's......Remember the old 3-D cameras by Wollensak and Kodak? Lots of fun, too! I made a short 3-D comic with an old cheap 3-D camera, many years ago......when one had to actually use "FILM!"........and my mother had a 3-D Kodak that made stereoscopic slides that we could view through my grandmother's old victorian wooden apparatus......in black and white or sepia, only.......
Posted by Picasa

No comments: