Sunday, August 8, 2010

abandoned fantasy world sketches for an animated film

I have considered, many times, making a short animated film. I did these preliminary sketches years ago, but have been just too lazy and unmotivated to engage in the laborious processes required to actualize this project.....Even with high-tech software and digital drawing tablets......it would take thousands of hours. I considered a Strip Series about a mindtrip that takes place in this world, but that was also abandoned.......I'm good for original ideas and concepts, but not much for the compulsive tedium.......So, I have hundreds of abandoned projects and few that culminate in a finished, polished product.......There are people out there that actually spend their weeks coloring in others drawings, copying or editing others books, following others plans, building from the creative minds of others........that seems sooooo boring to me! Hey, shut up! I could use some of those guys!.......

No comments: