Thursday, August 12, 2010

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT

sorry about the ads.....but that's the price of using high-quality embeds, I reckon.
Publish Post
. Lauren stepped to the plate last night with this Tango....judges were pleased that she assumed the traditional passive "woman dancer" role....[which, I will comment that both Robert and Kent would have loved too!].....dancing with hot ballroom champion, sexy Pasha.......Whew!.......I don't think Lauren will win, as tens of millions of young girls (and boys) have crushes on Kent......who is, coincidentally, my prediction to win.......Handsome as Robert Taylor, Robert's maturity will be largely overlooked by viewers who are more the mindset of Kent......For me, it doesn't matter who of the three finalists win.....for they are all talented beyond any of my original expectations.........I'm still, till the last....in favor of a Triumvirate.......

No comments: