Friday, February 26, 2010

ONE CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH SOURCES OF LIGHT

Even at ten, I had lots of lamps in my bedroom....a pair of copper craftsmen lamps with philodendrons growing in them, a pair of white plastic Japanese lamps with tripod feet, a black, enameled steel "pole" lamp with directionally adjustable lights, a world "globe" replica ceiling fixture and the lights from my two aquariums. I reckon the count at over 1000 different light sources.....I have always preferred many low wattage lights to a few garishly bright ones......for each light bulb in play, there is an equivalent candle so that lighting effects will not be lost in the event of a power failure......If I could only organize paperwork....or even have the will to do so......but, then, I'd be someone else, then, wouldn't I?

No comments: